Saturday 4 October 2008

KILLING IT.

KILLING IT...

by A Wilhelm Scream..

I was inspired at Cusp Conference by Adam Kalkin who played two versions of Teen Spirit by Nirvana. One was the original, and the other a 'Jazz Version'.. by a name who escapes me...

I thought I would have a go at 'Killing it' by A Wilhelm Scream. I was introduced to this band by my friend Bryan Anderson who blares it through his system when we are on the highway.. I haven't felt that 'alive' in ages.. I got used to the band.. And thought I would try my own version of it.

Enjoy..

btw it is quite a 'dark' video.. please dont be concerned.. It's October and a good time of year to allow ourselves to offload these deeper emotions and go a bit wild.. There are seasons for all emotions.. Just keep it in perspective - it's art. And I really enjoyed making this.. Thanks to all the extras who joined me today to help out.. They did a sterling job. To think that they are all over the world in one little virtual pub in the middle of nowhere...

This video is rated 18..and contains swearing.




Here is the band Wilhelm Scream performing 'Killing it' Live... reminds me of my teens hehe.

No comments: